FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubePodcasts on iTunesPinterest
Banner
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Inspired to bake?!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Inspired to bake?!
Inspired to bake?! 3 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hiya Folks!

I've just been on vegaroo.com and they recently had the first Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale in Sydney followed by the Sydney Vegan Expo. Unless I've been under a rock these events didn't happen in Brisbane...

Now, I am not the dabbest of hands when it comes to vegan baking but I am willing to try harder! Is anyone interested in getting together and planning a vegan bake sale for Brissy, the likes of which have never been seen before?! Proceeds to an awesome charity or cause of our choice.

So, if you are sweet on cakes let me know and we can give Brisbane a well-needed vegan sugar rush!

Kat

Re:Inspired to bake?! 3 Years, 5 Months ago  
hi Kat!
do you get the VLV! newsletters?
we had our Bake Sale last Saturday at West End markets in Brisbane: greenearthday.net/events/events/63-world...vegan-bake-sale.html photos on our Green Earth Group FB page: www.facebook.com/greenearthgroup

Re:Inspired to bake?! 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Yes I am very sweets on cakes. Any advise that you can give me?
Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

How about honey cake?
Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Honey isn't vegan @lynch1988
Here's why: www.vegetus.org/honey/honey.htm

Also, if anyone in Brisbane would like to bake for our upcoming vegan bake sale at Home Festival in August see: greenearthday.net/events/events/84-green...events-for-2012.html

Re: Inspired to bake?! 2 Years, 3 Months ago  
Oh, then I'm sorry becuase I'm looking for the recipe of vegan cake. Hope you can give me some.

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Go to topPage: 1

© Viva La Vegan!Using Green Hosting | Site by DesignVoodoo.com
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence Creative Commons Licence