Interview with CHRY FM - Veganism & Commercialisation
Written by Leigh-Chantelle
Created Thursday, 23 May 2013
Joanna & Meghan from CHRY 105.5 FM interviewed me last Wednesday 15 May on Veganism & Commercialism for the Independent Arts Report. CHRY 105.5 FM is a campus and community-based radio located in York University, Toronto, Canada.
Listen Here or click the play button below. The interview is just under 14 minutes and I speak about:
- Viva la Vegan! & the Commercialisation of the Vegan Movement
- What Veganism Actually Is
- The Difference between a Vegetarian & Vegan
- The Roots & History of Veganism
- What it Means to Be a Vegan
- Best Advice for someone looking into Veganism
- Wave of Commercialisation - has it taken away from the meaning?
- What I think of the reliance of vegans on processed foods
- Class Distinction and Cost of Veganism
|← 21st Century - The Age of Protection new book by Bob Timmons||How Hard is it to Travel When you're Vegan? - Video →|