This video is shot beautifully, well edited and designed. Ella Todd is the Creator and Managing Director of Environment Films and she also directs and Produces Making the Connection. Making the Connection is an informal take on the many benefits to being vegan and eating a plant-based diet. They have worked hard to include as much information as possible but still delivering the facts in a relaxed way.
The film features eleven diverse contributors:
- Daniel Mongraw, chef & Fatih Guven, head chef at Saf restaurant in London
- Fiona Oakes, fire fighter & marathon runner
- Sandra Hood, National Health Service (NHS) Dietician & author of the book Feeding your Vegan Infant with Confidence
- Hester Campbell, fitness instructor and mother
- Kerry McCarthy MP
- Graham Cole, organic advisor, Vegan Organic Network
- Iain Tolhurst, Tolhurst Stockfree Farm
- Trewin Resterick, CEO Global Action Plan
- Cameron Green, environmentalist Global Action Plan
- Beenal Shingadia, Master of Arts Graduate
- Benjamin Zephaniah, author and poet
and Jah Sun from the US with their video No Bones, Bo Blood:
Make sure you check out Making the Connection!
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence