I've just released an e-book with a collection of 48 recipes suitable for the silly season - that starts this week in America with Thanksgiving.
The e-book is called Viva la Vegan’s Cruelty Free Vegan Christmas Recipes:
This collection started with one of my most popular blogs from December 2011 Cruelty Free Vegan Christmas Recipes and will one day be a print book.
This is a 70-page e-book with delicious alternatives for meat-free, dairy-free, egg-free eating and also raw, wheat- and gluten-free options. There is information on the vegan lifestyle and how to survive the silly season. 48 recipes and some how-to videos are included, with over 50 full-colour photographs and much more! There's 16 NEW recipes that are included to make up...
I suggest you choose 4-6 dishes from each section depending on how many people you are having for your Christmas get together.
Snacks & Starters
Sides & Salads
Hope you like the photos!
VLV! Recipes and more: HERE.
- Cruelty Free Vegan Christmas Recipes
- How to Survive Christmas as a Vegan
- A Christmas Wishlist (spoken word poem)
- Marvellous Mocktails - A Non-Alcoholic Toast by Eve Nguyen
- ‘Tis the Season of Stuff by Anna Angel
- Other Cruelty-free Christmas food ideas by Janine
- How To Enjoy Holidays With Carnivorous Relatives
I hope you have a wonderful festive season whatever plans you have with the people who are important to you.
My other e-books here:
- Beyond Gluten: Gluten Free Vegan Desserts
- Decadent Vegan Desserts for every sweet tooth
- Healthy Vegan Desserts for every sweet tooth
- More than Leaves: Raw Food Recipes
- Viva la Vegan! the plant-based Detox Diet
Buy this Book
Digital Copy - eBook PDF
Cruelty Free Vegan Christmas Recipes
have a discount code? click here
Digital Product Purchases
- Prices are in Australian Dollars & include 10% GST
- Payment is through Paypal
- When you purchase you will be instantly shown the download link
- If you encounter any issues please contact me
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence