I was hoping to get to the UK in person, but will only be able to speak via Skype (from Melbourne where I'll be for World Vegan Day) - and aim to be in the UK and EU mid-2017.
View & Download (PDF) the Programme (it's BIG!)
I'm going to be speaking at 12 midday (London time) on the Saturday about being vegan for almost 20 years, running this website over 10 years, and about my new book on Vegan Athletes. Here's the info about me and my talk on page 18 of the Programme:
I'm excited that there's not only going to be a Vegan Athletes Summit on the Saturday, but also a Pro-Intersectionality Conference on the Sunday. There's really just SO MUCH happening here!
A heap of the athletes featured in my book will also be speaking. Here's their info:
- Fiona Oakes - Extreme Marathon Runner - Talks Room 3 at 12 midday on Saturday
- Robert Cheeke - Legendary Vegan Bodybuilder - Talks Room 3 at 1pm on Saturday
- Kate Strong - World Champion Women's Triathlon & Ironman - Talks Room 3 at 4pm on Saturday
- Christine Vardaros - Champion Cyclist & Cyclocross Racer - Talks Room 4 at 1pm on Saturday
- Robert Cheeke & Powerlifter Pat Reeves (+ others) - Bodybuilding Q&A - Talks Room 4 at 2pm Saturday
- Vegan Athletes Book with Leigh-Chantelle (via Skype) - Talks Room 5 at 12 midday Saturday
(See page 14-19 of the Programme for more info on the Athletes Summit. The Pro-Intersectionality info is page 20+)
Purchase my Vegan Athletes Book!
Alex from Vegetarian Guides will be selling my book at his table and Robert Cheeke will also be selling them at his Vegan Bodybuilding table. There will be a chance to get all of the above athletes in my book to sign your own book, so please see the Vegetarian Guides table.
View the Online Schedules:
And SO MUCH more
WATCH my Video Blurb:
Please spread the word.
- Published: 15 October 2016
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence