Here's the blurb:
In this episode, I interview Leigh-Chantelle from Epicentre Equilibrium, a social media and content creation specialist from Brisbane, Australia.
Leigh-Chantelle has run the online vegan community Viva la Vegan! since 2005, bringing positive education, information and vegan outreach to a worldwide audience through her blogs and videos.
She’s the author of several books including Expert Tips from Vegan Athletes, Fitness Fanatics & Exercise Enthusiasts; There’s a Vegan in the Kitchen: Viva la Vegan’s Easy and Tasty Plant-Based Recipes and What Do Vegans Eat? She’s also produced three recipe calendars, a plant-based Detox Diet eBook and a collection of other recipe eBooks.
For four years she ran the not-for-profit environmental awareness Green Earth Group which put on two successful all-vegan environmental festivals, and many smaller events, in Brisbane.
An accredited, although no longer practising, naturopath, nutritionist and western herbalist, speaker and consultant, Leigh-Chantelle brings together her diverse skill set to help small business owners with social media strategy, online marketing and content creation.
In this interview she talks about:
• The importance of overcoming your fear of selling – and how a throwaway offer of help to a vegan brand helped Leigh-Chantelle launch a new career
• How to stand out above the noise on social media
• Why you must create your own high-quality branded content (and how to do it without becoming overwhelmed)
• Ensuring your content is congruent with your brand
• How to create visuals for products, services or industries that don’t lend themselves naturally to strong imagery
• Online etiquette tips
• And much more
Here's a few of my friends she has interviewed - I suggest you start with these!
- Jessica Bailey, The Cruelty Free Shop
- Kezia Jauron, Evolotus PR
- Jeremy Johnson, Vegan Perfection
- Seth Tibbot, Turtle Island Foods (Tofurky)
- Heather Lounsbury, Live Natural, Live Well
- Georgie Campbell, Addiction Food
- Published: 02 November 2016
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence