In the podcast I speak about Social Media, Effective Online Activism, In-fighting, Criticism Online, My Vegan Transtition, Animal Advocacy and Podcasting. See the full rundown of the podcast below.
Here's the Video with my full interview:
Here's the Podcast - in two parts with a few bits added by Nick and his co-host Katie:
Here's what the podcast covers:
- Leigh-Chantelle ‘Go With The Flow’ song to start off the piece
- Intro with Nick & Katie
- Book Recommendation: Feed by MT Anderson
- From 07:40 to 33:00 I talk about Social Movements, Social Media, Time and Energy Management, Notifications on your Phone, Scheduling Social Media posts, Taking Time Out, Vipassana meditation, Real Friendships, Effective Online Activism, In-fighting, Criticism within the Movement, and Communication.
- Nick then talks about the upcoming ICAS Oceania conference in Melbourne, Eve and Jill Scott on Iggy Azalea and cultural appropriation (follow-up to a previous discussion PP episode), and my friend Kim Socha's new book on athiesm and feminism.
- From 42:46 until almost the end I talk about My Vegan Transition, Animal Advocacy, Podcasting, and Effective Advocacy with Podcasts.
- Nick also mentions the Viva la Vegan!’s Top Ten Male Vegan Athletes list where he is number 6, wraps up the episode, and finishes with another song Universal Poplab's ‘Vampire in You’.
- Published: 25 February 2015
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence